Duties and responsibilities
- The Unified EndPoint Management (UEM) consultant will report to the ICT Cloud manager.
- He/she will be part of the UDM (Unified Device Management) team that is responsible for set-up of infrastructure, corrective/preventive support and operational activities.
- Implement, operate and maintain Unified EndPoint Management solutions for business customers
- Provide 2nd/3rd line technical support on back-end infrastructure and client issues (troubleshooting, reporting and resolution).
- In-depth testing of new releases on all OS.
- Deploying, documenting and writing work instructions for 1st/2nd line support.
What makes the job attractive?
Interesting booming technology. Working on different OS. A combination of installing, testing and maintaining of a large scale platform.
Personality and Values
- Excellent team worker
- Communicative and assertive
- Committed to quality
- Methodical and able to treat several problems autonomously
- Customer minded
- Sense of responsibility and self-initiative
Skills and Experience
- Experience in set-up and maintaining of Unified EndPoint Management solutions in a business environment (min. 1 year).
- Knowledge following is a plus: MobileIron, VMware Workspace One Uem, EM+S
- Good knowledge of different OS (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (On-Premise and O365)
- Good knowledge of Identity Management (MobileIron Access & VMware Identity Manager is a plus)
- Knowledge of PKI and loadbalancing is an extra.
- Languages: excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Working location/hours: Evere/Office hours - in the future also guard duty.