We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Proximus is constantly improving the way of working. We introduce new technologies to support the new business need of our employees.
You will work in the Deployment Engineering team within the domain responsible for Office Automation (OFA). We maintain the Hardware, software and security level of the client devices (PC's, VDI's, Mobile devices and peripherals)
As a Microsoft Windows Junior engineer, you will be able to carry out projects independently under the supervision of our senior engineers.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work together with a senior engineer and the OFA architects and participate in the technical design and engineering.
- You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation.
- You will create scripts to automate software installations
- You will deploy software and security patches towards the managed corporate PC park
- You participate in the implementation of releases following the Proximus change & release management processes.
- You are able to investigate and solve problems.
- You provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents.
- You are part of the standby team within Deployment Engineering.
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
- You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
- You value communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a learning attitude.
- You have an analytical mind and critical attitude with a drive for improvement.
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Windows and Office
- You know how you can maintain client devices in a corporate environment
- You have experience in scripting and/or programming
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.