Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
Proximus Group is a telecommunication & ICT company operating in the Belgian and international markets, providing services to residential, enterprise and public customers. We are the leading provider of telephony, internet, television and network-based ICT services in Belgium through our Proximus and Scarlet brands.
Today we are looking for highly motivated Process Automation developers for our Robotics Centre of Excellence to help us to deliver automated processes enabling our employees to be more creative, productive and focussed.
You will work with lead developers and analysts in Agile to make sure the solution meets business requirements and goals, in a team of high skilled professionals that will boost up your technical and non-technical skills where you will be responsible for creating solution design documentation and creating the solution within the RPA software.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Creating and maintain throughout the project lifecycle the Solution Design Document (SDD)
- Configuring new automation processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating web forms that act as enablers to the automation workflow
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automation processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Supporting during the UAT and rollout phases
- Following good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Informing the Lead developer and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Fixing any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Supporting go-live roll out
- Bachelor or master degree in Informatics
- Solid end user computing skills, for example intermediate spreadsheet user or similar
- Software development experience such as coding or databases is advantageous, but not essential
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach,
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- Considerable experience of developing through Business Computing tools, for example:
- HTML / CSS / PHP
- Microsoft Office
- Graphics packages
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.