Within the P&V group, transformation programs have been launched in recent years to prepare the various business to line with the increasing digitalization.
These digital transformations must come together in a single platform (Salesforce) that communicates with customers, intermediaries and other external parties.
In this way, we aim for an omni-channel approach with the same user experience for customers and the same way of working for P&V staff.
- Analysis and development Salesforce (in collaboration with an experienced Salesforce partner)
- optimization of existing route
- development of new projects
- Administrator of the Salesforce release management strategy (this includes the various 'sandboxes' as well as the version management processes).
- Owner of the Salesforce environmental planning
- Setting up and managing Salesforce 'sandboxes' (including refresh)
- Participates in setting up and managing development environments in Salesforce (e.g. via Jenkins)
- Participates in setting up and managing versions (e.g. SVN branches)
- Manage the Salesforce project development platform IDE (Intelligence) and help (with the project team) to solve errors if necessary.
- Support the project team in converting metadata into DEV and CI and help with errors if necessary.
- Salesforce technical environment documentation management
- Convert metadata to test, validation, UAT and production or follow it up briefly from a technical point of view if this is carried out by another team.
- Merging of code ('branches') between different development paths (including merging complex overlapping functionalities that were developed separately in 2 different development paths).
- Perform the necessary steps before and after a transfer (Salesforce configurations and data migrations)
- Solving technical conversion errors in the new environment; identification of the cause and coordination with the relevant developer
- Manually reviewing the validation steps on the target environment to determine whether a conversion has been carried out correctly
- Communication (in advance) in case of a refresh of a Salesforce sandbox; planning in accordance with Salesforce publication times
- Keeping and documenting refreshments
- Maintenance of installed components under external management
- Initiation of an evaluation of Salesforce code (static and dynamic) and follow-up of problem solutions
- Alignment with P&V release management team regarding overall planning
- Providing input for the CCB consultation
- Monitoring the quality of the Salesforce configuration and developments taken to acceptance and production
- You have an IT background or a business background in which you have several years of experience configuring Salesforce.
- You have experience with Salesforce release and deployment management.
- You have a good knowledge of the Salesforce application and the different components (object, pages, layouts, classes...).
- You have a good knowledge of the release management technologies (Force.com IDE plugin, SVN repository, Jenkins).
- You are Salesforce ADM 201 and Platform Developer1 certified (preferably)
- You have experience with Ant Scripting (preferably)
- You have experience with the Agile methodology
- You have a perfect command of Dutch or French with a minimum of understanding of the other national language (and are willing to expand your knowledge).
- You have a good knowledge of English (understanding, reading, writing).
- You're very communicative
- You can work very well together in a group as well as independently.
- You're stress resistant
- You work very accurately.
- You're eager to learn
We offer an interesting salary package with numerous extra-legal benefits, permanent training opportunities and a pleasant working environment (advantageous company restaurant, nice and open atmosphere, flexible schedule, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, etc.).
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter via the button below.