Luxembourg - IRIS Corporate
The I.R.I.S Group is part of the Canon Europe Group, world leader in Imaging Solutions. Canon Europe is a subsidiary of Canon Inc. active in 116 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). I.R.I.S.' mission is to increase our customers' productivity and knowledge through helping them better manage their documents, data and information. I.R.I.S. Products & Technologies develops technologies and products for Intelligent Document Recognition and markets its portfolio on a worldwide basis through strong partnerships. I.R.I.S. Professional Solutions enables companies and administrations to find in one company the innovative expertise and hi-tech solutions to efficiently manage documents, information flows and IT infrastructure. IRIS develops and markets a wide range of Enterprise Information Management solutions (EIM) including :Intelligent Document Recognition Technologies (OCR, Compression, free-form data extraction,..) Software Products and Solutions (invoices, Purchase Orders, Forms processing, Digital Mailroom automation,...) Enterprise Content Management Solutions Business Process Optimization Solutions Cloud Solutions and IT Managed Operations Complex IT infrastructures solutions Data analytics and Artificial Intelligence I.R.I.S. Group employs over 600 persons, and has offices in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels, Vilvoorde, Antwerp (Belgium); Orly (France); Windhof (Luxemburg); Amstelveen, Maastricht (the Netherlands); Aachen (Germany); Delray Beach (Florida, USA), Hong Kong (Chine). I.R.I.S Luxembourg employs 67 persons and has offices in Windhof, Luxembourg. Our PSFs' accreditations allowed us to provide, in the financial sector services from consulting to outsourcing through Cloud services or complete Document Digitalization Process management.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager / Business Developer (m/f) for I.R.I.S Financial services PSF SA in Luxembourg part of our business unit I.R.I.S. Professional Solutions.
The candidate will be responsible of the business development and the business growth in a specific assigned group of customers.
She/he will, in Entrepreneur mindset
- Identify, develop and maintain a network of long-term relations.
- Define the sales strategy in her/his group of customers
- Promote and sell products, services and solutions of the IRIS portfolio in her/his group of assigned customers
She/he will report directly to the County Director and will be part of a unique sales team supported by presales for each domains to promote.
- Participating in the development of the sales strategy and policy, in consultation with the Country Director, in order to contribute to the achievement of the organization's strategy.
- Translating her/his sales objectives into a concrete Action Plan, implementing that plan and making regular forecasts to the Country Director in order to help the department to achieve its objectives.
- Taking an active part in the prospection of new strategic markets, initiating and maintaining frequent in-depth contacts with strategic prospects in order to develop her/his customer portfolio and an effective network for the organization to achieve the predefined objectives.
- Maintaining and developing the existing commercial contacts with the customers assigned in order to achieve the predefined margin within the timeframes.
- Stimulating new contacts to develop new partnerships and even to build consortia if it's relevant.
- Formulating and drafting offers, in collaboration with the Presales team and with the Management approvals, in order to propose qualified technical solutions, adequate prices, terms and conditions to the client.
- Negotiating with customers, taking into account the proposed solutions and/or the existing product assortment, the budget or pricing, the indicated timing and/or the delivery times, and so on, in order to bring all the agreements between the customers and the organization in line with the identified needs.
- Taking an active part in the team meetings in order to guarantee a uniform approach and to create a platform for the discussion of daily problems.
- Remaining constantly informed of the trends and developments of the market and of her/his customer portfolio, and keeping his or her knowledge up-to-date in the light of developments in order to reinforce his or her credibility by offering a service that is permanently based on updated knowledge and on certifications.
- Bachelor degree
- At least 3 to 5 years of Sales experience required
Business skills :
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Real capacity in maintaining revenues and develop cross-selling business in actual customers
- Strong capacity to prospect new companies
- Abilities in executing action plans defined
- Target driven attitude are a second nature.
- Preferably with a good knowledge of the Luxembourgish Financial, manufacturing and/or governmental markets.
By technical knowledges we intend sufficient background to :
- Assume the role of a Large Account Manager
- Understand customers' needs
- Be able to manage the sales cycle Even if technical experiences as a technician or a consultant will be consider and welcome, we are looking for a strong sales oriented person who is motivated by technologies.
General technical knowledges are required in :
- Enterprise Information management
- Infrastructure, managed operations and Cloud Service
- Consultancy services
Following domains are not mandatory and will be consider as real differentiators :
- Digital transformation experiences
- Data analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data management and data governance
- Functional business skills in finance, digital business platforms or one regulatory evolution as GDPR
Required qualities :
Organized, team player, creative, flexible, open minded, eager to learn, computer savvy, positive attitude.
- French : Fluent
- English : Able to read, understand, and make presentations, able to write proposals
- Luxembourgish : Will be consider as an asset
- German : Will be consider as an asset
- Active car driving license for the country of Luxembourg
- Authorize to work in Luxembourg
Terms of employment
- A dynamic team with the power of an International Group and the agility of a start-up
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector
- A constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
- A competitive salary package including company car, meal vouchers, hospital insurance, cell phone and laptop.