You will work within our Application Managed Operations team by managing and solving incidents that come in through our ticketing and/or monitoring system. You'll also act as the first point of contact for 1st and 2nd level support requests and will respond within predefined timeframes to guarantee the different service level agreements with our customers.
You will be responsible to
- Ensure that all SLA's towards our customers are maintained and managed consistent with defined “best practices”
- Monitoring and analysis of different processes;Incident reception, handling and solving
- Change request reception and handling
- Pro-active management of the different application components
- Correct and timely reporting on incidents, issues and resource consumption
- Remains constantly aware of the trends in his or specialist field, and keeping his or her knowledge up-to-date in the light of new developments in order to reinforce his or her credibility by means of a service that is permanently based on updated knowledge
- Follow the most recent developments and trends within his specific field.
- You have a strong affinity with ICT (systems, networking, applications)
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English is a must;
- You're prepared to learn about general Ondit/IRIS products, services and solutions
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
- You're an excellent time planner, teamplayer and workload organizer.
- In depth knowledge of: Directsmile, uniFLOW, Netaphor,... all very specialized applications in the media, print, content and asset management world is a nice to have
We offer you the possibility to work for one of the world major players in Hybrid Cloud - Storage. You will work in a young, dynamic and challenging environment, where being on top of the latest technological developments in the field of Managed Operations is part of the team's DNA.
We also have a strong development policy, where you will have the occasion to follow tailor made training to help you grow professionally within your role. This goes together with an attractive salary package in line with your experience, including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan, smartphone and high-end laptop.