For an opportunity dedicated to one of our Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for a :
Compliance & Security Delivery Specialist (M/F)
Context and main responsibilities
- Subject Matter Expert qualified to perform multiple roles related to the delivery of compliance & risk management services.
- Responsibilities include tailoring & implementation of policies, processes and practices, multi-functional teams, and/or project plan delivery.
- Sphere of responsibility may range from a single customer account to multiple customers.
- Provide subject matter expertise in specific areas such as information security, incident management, issue & risk management, audit readiness with main focus on delivery compliance.
Our ideal profile :
- Experience with the Risk and Compliance aspects, with established experience across two or more of the following information compliance & security disciplines and/or application technologies:
- Health Checking and Validation Checklist Tools
- Security Policy Management
- Security Compliance Managent (BigFix/Tanium)
- Security Incident Management
- Additional skills requirements:
- Fluent English speaking/writing
- French and/or German is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Basis knowledge of Operating Systems Intel/Unix/Linux
- Basis knowledge of Oracle/DB2
- Good MS Excel practice
- Lotus Notes
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *