If you want to join a community of like-minded talents, there's no better time or place to come and do it. I.R.I.S. Professional Solutions - a Canon Company - is looking for an Information Management Consultant for IRIS EIM Solutions. Products included IRISNext, IRISXtract and IRISPowerscan, implementing proprietary artificial intelligence or integrate with other AI services like TextRazor, Azure services, IBM and others.
- As an Integration Consultant, you and you and your colleagues will implement and develop business critical projects around digitalization and information management.
- As a project team member, you will develop, implement or customise I.R.I.S.'s Data capture & EIM solutions on premise or in the cloud.
- You develop your knowledge of the different I.R.I.S. EIM products & technologies through knowledge transfer between team members, training and self-study.
- You train and coach our costumer's end users on implemented solutions.
- You conduct functional & technical analysis, implementation.
- You develop based upon Java API, extending standard functionalities.
- A degree in Computer Sciences (Master or bachelor) or similar through experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Electronic Information Management.
- Excellent knowledge of data capture & document management.
- Programming skills: Advanced Java development skills.
- .NET is a plus.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English.