You are responsible for the infrastructure and cloud solutions quotations, meetings with potential and existing customers, delivering presentations, and preparing RFI/RFP response and proposals together with the other members of the technical teams.
In general you are the key focal point for technical Architecture around different segments of our portfolio.
Our portfolio includes (but is not limited to)
- Cloud solutions: IRIS cloud, MS Azure, AWS, BlueMix
- IBM Storage
- X86 servers
- VMware: vSphere, vRealize Suite, NSX, vSAN, VDI, Mirage, ...
- VEEAM solutions
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange / Collaboration tools / 0365
As a Presales Cloud you will support the sales process by providing professional technical advice to our customers and prospects. You will make proposals and position our infrastructure and cloud solutions for our customers.
You will guide the transition towards the delivery being a bridge between the sales cycle and delivery cycle and eventually being a trusted advisor with your customer.
Eventually you will accumulate a generalist view on our portfolio and an in depth architectural knowledge of certain segments allowing to provide an overall technical overview and a holistic approach towards customers' requests.
- Understand the business requirements of customers through face2face meetings or analysis of RFP's.
- Make presentations and answers to prospects in order to develop possible solutions.
- Convince the prospects of the value of our Infrastructure solutions.
- Develop activities to extend existing customer portfolios and raise turnover.
- Realize the design of the Infrastructure/Cloud solutions and translate those designs to proposals and quotes.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to articulate product/service messaging and translate technology/solutions to business value.
- Assure product, service roadmaps and strategies are clearly documented.
- Be an ambassador for I.R.I.S. Professional Services, working across the business to provide effective communication and to build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments.
- Degree in ICT or equivalent by minimum 5 years of relevant ICT experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a comparable role or as equivalent through hands-on experience with cloud and infrastructure solutions.
- Understanding of professional IT services operations, DataCenter and cloud business.
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- An extravert person who loves to 'sell' the technologies and services in which he/she believes.
- Good knowledge of English, then Dutch or French
- Prepared to learn about general IRIS/Canon products, services and solutions.
Terms of employment
- The opportunity to be part of a strong, ambitious and technology driven company on its path to further innovation;
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and well established international success
- A technically challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success
- Continuous training in your specializations
- A dynamic team of architects and system engineers
- A good professional / personal life balance
A salary within market range, coupled with benefits and insurances
- A whole lot more for you to discover during a face 2 face interview.