For our offices in Vilvoorde, we are looking for a Presales / Solution Architect Cloud
- As a Presales/Solution Architect Cloud you will support the sales process by providing professional technical advice to our customers and prospects. You will make proposals and position our infrastructure and Cloud solutions for our customers.
- You will guide the transition towards the delivery being a bridge between the sales cycle and delivery cycle and eventually being a trusted advisor with your customer.
- You are responsible for the infrastructure and Cloud solutions quotations, meetings with potential and existing customers, delivering presentations, and preparing Rfi/RFP response and proposals together with the other members of the technical teams.
- In general you are the key focal point for technical Architecture around different segments of our portfolio.
- Our portfolio includes (but is not limited to):
- Cloud solutions: Iris Cloud, MS Azure, AWS, Bluemix
- IBM Storage
- X86 servers
- VMware: vSphere, Vrealize Suite, NSX, Vsan, VDI, Mirage...
- VEEAM solutions
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange / Collaboration tools / 0365
- Eventually you will accumulate a generalist view on our portfolio and an in depth architectural knowledge of certain segments allowing to provide an overall technical overview and a holistic approach towards customers' requests.
- Understand the business requirements of customers through face2face meetings or analysis of RFP's.
- Make presentations and answers to prospects in order to develop possible solutions.
- Convince the prospects of the value of our Infrastructure solutions.
- Develop activities to extend existing customer portfolios and raise turnover.
- Realize the design of the Infrastructure/Cloud solutions and translate those designs to proposals and quotes.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to articulate product/service messaging and translate technology/solutions to business value.
- Assure product, service roadmaps and strategies are clearly documented.
- Be an ambassador for I.R.I.S. Professional Services, working across the business to provide effective communication and to build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments.
- Degree in ICT (Bachelor) or equivalent by minimum 5 years of relevant ICT experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a comparable role or as equivalent through hands-on experience with Cloud and infrastructure solutions.
- Understanding of professional IT services operations, datacenter and Cloud business.
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- An extravert person who loves to 'sell' the technologies and services in which he/she believes.
- Experience as Business Analyst is certainly an added value.
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- Prepared to learn about general Iris/Canon products, services and solutions.
- Qualities, expertise and Skills required:
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Deep understanding of enterprise IT and Cloud computing.
- Ability to build technical and business credibility with senior executives and grow mind share with highly strategic customers and partners.
- Passion for community engagement via social media and experience with leading social media tools and channels.
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and well established international success:
- Continuous training in your specializations
- A market conform salary package
- A dynamic team of architects and system engineers
- A whole lot more for you to discover during a face 2 face interview.
Send your CV via the button below.