React / Node.js Developer
Here is the unique opportunity to give a boost to your career.
- This Startup specialized in the supply of IT product is looking to expand.
- With a stack of employees among the most qualified in Belgium, this company has the means to conquer the world.
- Number one of the fastest growing companies in the Brussels region, you will have the chance to join a team of 6 expert developers in their field.
Want to make sense of your career by joining an environment where you can fully leverage your developer skills? This is the unique opportunity to learn from experts and share your knowledge with Web junkies.
- Located in the center of Europe and Brussels, this very easy to access company will save you time in transport and will allow you to increase the quality of your work-live-balance.
- You and your team will have all the autonomy needed to carry out your projects.
- You will collaborate with the most renowned companies and you will have the chance to use the latest technologies available on the market
- You must create all new, state-of-the-art computer products.
- You and your team are responsible for the Full Cycle and therefore all stages of development.
- You and your team are in charge of the development of new applications and website for prestigious clients.
- You will be trained to use the technologies that interest you the most.
- You have development as sixth sense.
- The code runs through your veins and you are actively looking for a new opportunity.
- You master technical English and French or Dutch
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience in the field of development
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science
- You want to become the best developer of all time
- A salary package up to 44k per year with a full package:
- Meal vouchers
- Pension plan
- Hospital insurance
- The opportunity to work in a team and benefit from training
- Trainings and a permanent technical evolution, which will make you an expert in your field.
- Close collaboration with your colleagues in an environment where knowledge sharing is key.