- Set up of the Project factory processes and teams
- Coaching and mentoring Agile teams and customer product owners to integrate with the project factory
- Teaching of Scrum & Kanban roles, responsibilities, framework, artefacts and meetings.
- Assisting teams in adoption of Agile techniques.
- Recognizes when a particular Agile technique is not the best solution for the team's needs.
- Work with Project Managers to share learnings and maximize practice consistency between teams.
- Work with different internal departments to facilitate continuous delivery, planning, transparency and improvement.
- Setup and training of appropriate tooling.
- Participation to the formalization & documentation of the processes.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch
- Certification: Certified Agile practitioner or coach is seen as an added value
- Knowledge of SAFe and / or Less is a big plus
- At least 2 years of experience as Agile transformation coach (not as Scrum Master or Product Owner).
- Experience with Lean within IT is seen as an added value.
- Experience as Trainer is an added value.
- Experience with TFS.
- Experience with DevOps.
- Experience with Project Online / Server is a plus
- Kanban. Business experience in financial domain is an added value!
- Team player and keep autonomy.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Good Communication and Influencing skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Flexible, accurate & control minded.
- High level of autonomy and stress resistance.
- Performance and result oriented.
- Change oriented.
- Precision and analytical thinking.
- Power of conviction