Realdolmen enables companies to translate their strategies into efficient and reliable ICT solutions that really work. To achieve this, we apply the plan | build | operate method. What does this mean? That we take care of the whole lifecycle, from analysis and project implementation to training and maintenance.
2000 employees are already making this a reality, day after day. To give an extra boost to our growth strategy, though, we are permanently on the lookout for a wide range of talents.
AWS Application and DevOps Architect
- As a consultant you will be part of the Connected Company, a large group of application and integration architects and specialists.
- Cloud isn't just the hosting platform of choice. It offers loads of new options and innovative solutions. You are the expert and Architect of AWS based application and DevOps solutions.
- You help customers transition to the Cloud and build out their Cloud strategy.
- As an Architect you take the lead in defining the project, design the solutions on top of AWS and lead the team to success.
- You help customers challenge the status quo and help them innovate.
- You will engage with customers on a day to day basis.
- You join our sales to convince customer in taking the Cloud journey and help shape our AWS offers.
- You are hands-on and pragmatic.
- You think on your feet and are a problem solver.
- You are a digital thinker.
- You want to help grow our business and innovate the services of our customers using the best technology around there.
- You have experience with a considerable amount of AWS services such (API GateWay, Lambda, EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, RDS, Aurora CloudWatch, CloudFormation, ...)
- You have a strong knowledge of Cloud infrastructure (Compute, networking, security,...) and architecture patterns and frameworks (Event-driven architecture, MicroServices, CSA, OAuth/OIDC,...).
- You have a great knowledge on more application architectures patterns and styles (SOA, DDD, MVC, ...), Cloud security, Cloud solution patterns, API security, ...
- You are experienced in Agile, DevOps (CI/CD, Infrastructure as code, ALM tooling,...), Containers and Orchestrators (Docker, Kubernetes,...) and Automation.
- You are a team player.
- Continuous learning drives you.
- You are passionate about Cloud, DevOps and AWS.
- A flexible, stimulating and challenging environment;
- The chance to work together with a team of specialists and a network of partners;
- Extensive tools and practices to support you in your daily work;
- Career opportunities in line with your expertise and expectations and an attractive salary package with extensive benefits.