We strive to make ICT more personal, to make the most of your employees' and your organisation's potential in every collaboration we're a part of. We do all this with the motto: 'To get there, together'.
Azure Application and DevOps Consultant
- As a consultant you are part of our Connected Company.
- Cloud is not only the hosting platform for the future, but also offersnew possibilities and innovation.
- As a 'Azure Application and DevOps' Architect you help your customers making the transition to Azure and their Cloud.
- You have experience with a large part of the Azure services from a DevOps, Application and Integration position.
- You challenge the status quo and help clients innovate.
- You are an entrepreneur that wants to be part of a motivated team that puts Cloud as the Platform-of-Choice.
- This job means that you are a hands-on Architect and a digital thinker in the design and development of Cloud solutions based on Azure.
- You will also strengthen the sales in pre-sales calls and cooperate with quotations.
- You have passion and skills.
- You control a large part of the Azure services (API Management, Web Apps, API Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Fabric, Azure Storage, Azure AD / B2B / B2C, ...) and have experience with designing and building applications (Cloud of Hybrid Cloud).
- You have notions of Cloud infrastructure (Application GateWay, WAF, VM, VNET, Nsg, IAM, Hybrid Connectivity ...), architecture patterns and frameworks (CSA, 12 Factor Methodology, DDD, CQRS ...), Azure ARM, CLI and PowerShell Modules.
- You control SOA / MicroServices, API Security, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Cloud Security, Cloud solution patterns.
- You have experience with Azure DevOps (VSTS), CI / CD Build and Release Pipelines.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes (Aks), Puppet, Jenkins are a plus.
- You are a real team player.
- You look critically and solve problems.
- You are jumping to learn.
- You have a passion for Cloud.
- You want to delve deeper into the world of (Hybrid) Cloud solutions and Cloud innovation and help the market grow from RealDolmen.
- You are interested in Design, Architecture, SOLID, Clean Code, Best Practices.
- A flexible, stimulating and challenging environment;
- The chance to work together with a team of specialists and a network of partners;
- Extensive tools and practices to support you in your daily work;
- Career opportunities in line with your expertise and expectations and an attractive salary package with extensive benefits.