Azure Cloud Architect
Cloud is the hosting platform for the future and it offers many new services that can help customer innovate. As an 'Azure Application and DevOps' architect you help your customers making the transition to Azure. You have hands-on experience with different Azure services. You focus on services in the domains of DevOps, Application, data platform and Integration. You challenge the status quo and help clients innovate. You are an entrepreneur who is part of a motivated team that puts Cloud as the Platform-of-Choice.
This job means that you are a hands-on architect and a digital thinker. You design and help the developers of cloud solutions on Azure. You will also participate in pre-sales.
- You are passionate and skillful.
- You have experience with the Azure core and application services (API Management, Web Apps, API Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Fabric, Azure Storage, Azure AD / B2B / B2C, ...).
- You have experience in designing and building cloud native applications and hybrid cloud solutions.
- You have good knowledge of Cloud infrastructure (Application GateWay, WAF, VM, VNET, NSG, IAM, Hybrid Connectivity, ...), architecture patterns and frameworks (CSA, 12 Factor Methodology, DDD, CQRS, ...), Azure ARM, CLI and PowerShell Modules.
- You know SOA, MicroServices and event driven architectures, API Security, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Cloud Security and Cloud solution patterns.
- You have experience with Azure DevOps (VSTS), CI / CD Builds, Jenkins, and Release Pipelines.
- Any experience with Docker, Kubernetes (AKS) and other container services are a plus.
- You are a real team player.
- You are skilled in Design, Architecture, SOLID, Clean Code and Best Practices.
- You have a critical and constructive mindset.
- You are a problem solver.
- You believe in continuous learning
- You are customer focused.
- You have a passion for Azure cloud.
- You want to dive deeper into the world of (hybrid) cloud solutions and cloud innovation.
- You want to help grow the public cloud business of Realdolmen.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job.
- The opportunity to grow as a professional (Yes there will be training).
- A good work-life balance: offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working.
- We provide you with a company car and a fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One, which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations?
For more information, contact our Recruiter directly via the button below.
Realdolmen is doing its best to manage the exceptional situation we are all going through at the moment. Your health is at the center of our attention! We do our best to ensure that job interviews are as safe as possible by offering them to you virtually, via Microsoft Teams, Skype, Whereby, ... So don't hesitate to apply, we are waiting for your applications!