Azure Cloud Solution Architect
To support the exponential growth of our Azure practice, we are looking for several Cloud Solution Architects. Could this be you? Read quickly to find out more!
- You will play a key role in our Azure team that migrates customers to the cloud, by being involved in all stages of a project's lifecycle:
- planning: define the architecture and technical design for projects
- building: lead your colleagues and ensure Operations can effortlessly take over from you
- operations: provide 3rd level support for clients and the Realdolmen Operations Team
- You deliver proactive Managed Services to our customers like assessments for architecture guidance, lifecycle management, security, cost,...
- You drive Azure-based customer initiatives in collaboration with customers and participate in both pre and post-sales efforts and are a key player for proposal building
- You'll take charge of discussions, workshops and brainstorming sessions with our clients, and you'll sum up your advice in a cloud roadmap document.
- You'll also deliver proof of concepts and pilots to demonstrate that your proposals are valuable and technically feasible.
- You show technology leadership and are responsible for creating and sharing best practices and guidelines, with regards to architecture, technical design, migrations and governance
- Thanks to your project experience and drive you obtained the Azure expert level
- You have at least three or more years of experience with architecture, infrastructure design, implementation and support of solutions across public cloud, hybrid cloud and on-premises environments.
- You have at least the Azure Administrator Associate and Azure Solutions Architect Expert certifications
- You have a deep understanding of cloud governance principles, expert knowledge of the Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service platform and a solid understanding of Azure PaaS components and application architecture
- You have a deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing needs
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need for more info before applying?
Get in touch our Talent Officer.
Realdolmen is doing its best to manage the exceptional situation we are all going through at the moment. Your health is at the center of our attention! We do our best to ensure that job interviews are as safe as possible by offering them to you virtually, via Microsoft Teams, Skype, Whereby, ...
So don't hesitate to apply via the button below, we are waiting for your applications!