DevOps Consultant - Quality Focus
We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market.
We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.
We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
Our DevOps/ALM team is a strategic part of our Software Delivery Enablement Services, an offering that groups al competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching. With this in mind, we have several strategical partnerships with companies such as Microsoft, Atlassian, MicroFocus, Dynatrace, Tasktop and Jetbrains.
Over the years, (Biz)DevOps has become a crucial key area where we
- Help our customers to use modern and up-to-date tooling ecosystems and automation. If needed we can even take these ecosystems under our management where we become a managed service provider.
- Help our customers, but also teams within RealDolmen to reach a higher software delivery maturity level
The RealDolmen DevOps/ALM team helps customers build the right software the right way by introducing people, processes & tools that lead to reduced cost, higher productivity, transparency, quality and last but not least customer delight. We are connected through a unique vision combining end-to-end DevOps, single source capabilities and a strong team, making us a preferred and respected DevOps partner in Belgium!
- As a DevOps / ALM Consultant, you are responsible for the design, the installation and configuration of DevOps ecosystems.
- Your primary focus will be in the Quality Stack (MicroFocus ALM/Octane, LoadRunner/Stormrunner, Mobile Center, UFT/LeanFT/QTP, Ranorex...), but where needed this stack will be complemented with tools that cover additional needs of customers (E.g. TFS/Azure DevOps Server, Atlassian tooling, SonarQube, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes...).
- You will be collaborating closely with project leaders, development teams and operational profiles to understand their demands and ambitions and to design solutions that improve the customer's way of working. Examples can be continuous integration, continuous delivery, code quality, test automation, containerization...
- Do you have a broad interest in DevOps, analysis, development, testing, build and release automation, Agile... and a passion to continuously improve and automate where possible (and sensible), then you are the DevOps consultant that we are looking for!
We want you to help grow RealDolmen as the leading Atlassian BizDevOps expert in Belgium by:
- Installation, configuration and administration of quality tools within existing (complex) environments
- Upgrades and migrations to the qualiy tools part of the ecosystem of the customer (E.g. MicroFocus tooling, ...)
- Providing both proactive and reactive support for customer DevOps environments
- Adapting the Quality tools to the customer's processes
- Support with the set-up of continuous integration & delivery pipelines (e.g. continuous testing)
- Coaching of customers and colleagues on DevOps and Quality related topics
- Training people, should this be an ambition
- Speaking and presenting about the tools you love at both internal and external events, should this be an ambition
- Contributing to pre-sales activities, should this be an ambition.
- At least 5 years of experience in an MicroFocus of which at least three years as technical consultant, developer or Architect.
- MicroFocus Certification is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of MicroFocus Octane/ALM, UFT/LeanFT/QTP, LoadRunner/Stormrunner, Mobile Center or similar tools
- Strong DevOps capabilities & Infrastructural knowledge & Cloud practices
- Hands on experience with Software Engineering best practices such as build automation, CI - CD, automated testing...
- Experienced with Software Engineering processes such as defect management, release management, requirements management...
- Practical knowledge of Software Development Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean...) with a focus on the Agile Philosophy and Methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of interest in continuously increasing the maturity of and organization by optimizing processes, introducing tools, automating flows, ...
- Fluent in Dutch. Knowledge of English and French is an advantage
- You have the right mindset : open, no-nonsense, customer focus, team player, a focus on continuous improvement
- You are assertive and take ownership
- You are solution driven
- Communication & transparency are your second nature
- You show initiative
- You are eager to learn and want to keep up with the latest MicroFocus (or similar) and DevOps evolutions.
- You can work on your own as well as in team
- You have a commercial mindset
- Be part of the RealDolmen family, where you have many opportunities to give direction to your career
- Be part of a dynamic team with a “no nonsense” culture
- A chance to grow and learn
- A changing and challenging environment
- A competitive salary package (Company car, extra-legal benefits...)