Division Manager Microsoft Solutions
We are looking for a new “Division Manager Microsoft Business Solutions” who will support the current success and drive future growth. The Microsoft Business Solutions team takes care of projects & implementations on Dynamics365, O365, BI & the Power platform. You are responsible for all activities throughout the entire life cycle of projects.
As Division Manager, you are - together with the various unit managers - responsible for drawing up and implementing the division's business plan with a view to achieving Realdolmen's strategic objectives. You stay on top of the developments of the Microsoft's solutions and you bring services and solutions to the market that are continuously adapted to market needs. You work closely with the GFI Group VP Microsoft in order to align with the group strategy.
- Outline & communicate the Microsoft Business Solutions strategy - together with the different unit managers. Align this strategy in close consultation with the Managing Director for Business Solutions
- Translate the strategic plan and objectives into execution via short and medium term actions
- Complete P&L ownership
- Follow the market and its developments in the Microsoft Business Solutions domains (D365 S&M, D365 F&O, BI & 0365)
- Closely follow-up and develop further vertical solutions (Healthcare, Field Service, Industry,...)
- Maintain a network to closely follow new developments and trends in the market
- Build a relationship with our strategic customers and partners for Microsoft Business Solutions
- Follow Microsoft's developments closely and build a strong network with Microsoft to create a win-win partnership
- Coach the unit managers in their day-to-day business, lead by example
- Manage the international collaboration with the Microsoft teams within the GFI Group
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with Microsoft Business Solutions business
- 5 years minimum in a leadership and management position, coaching different teams.
- Excellent team building, mentoring, and leadership abilities with strong client services orientation
- Detailed understanding of the Microsoft Business Solutions offering and best practices
- Demonstrated experience in managing P&L on divisional of unit level and team leadership in an application development and implementation environment.
- Analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English, Dutch, French).
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!