Realdolmen enables companies to translate their strategies into efficient and reliable ICT solutions that really work. To achieve this, we apply the plan | build | operate method. What does this mean? That we take care of the whole lifecycle, from analysis and project implementation to training and maintenance.
2000 employees are already making this a reality, day after day. To give an extra boost to our growth strategy, though, we are permanently on the lookout for a wide range of talents.
- The selected candidate will be analyzing business user requirements for a newly to be developed platform to support the Cbso mission.
- The Business Analyst will focus both on gathering business requirements concerning the processes at CBSO, as well as concerning the replacement of existing IT-applications with newly to be developed applications.
- The Business Analyst will use amongst others interviewing techniques and will translate the captured business needs into clear and coherent business requirements documents.
Business Requirement documents
UML, BPMN, HPQC, Test
- The selected candidate will need to possess strong analysis and document writing skills.
- He/she needs to be able to synthesize information's from multiple sources and combine them into clear and coherent business requirements documents.
- The selected candidate will also possess strong skills in business requirement gathering and structuring techniques (interview techniques, advanced communication skills, brainstorm techniques, meeting skills, ...).
- The selected candidate will possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- The selected candidate will provide prove of a solid experience as Business Analyst for large projects (> 5000 workdays).
- An experience of at least 3 years in Business Analysis (small and large projects together) is required.
- Previous experience with outsourced functional analysis and/or development is considered a big plus.
- Knowledge of the Central balance Sheet Office is a surplus.
- Active knowledge (verbal and written communication) of Dutch and/or French
- Active written knowledge (capable of writing documentation) in English
- Required availability : Full-time
- Mission start date : 01/04/2019
- Mission duration : 660 workdays, with the option to stop the contract each 3 months, with 1 month' notice