Forget about conventional communication styles, the main language we speak is Java. So, If you are looking to upgrade your skills and working on exciting and challenging projects; just scroll down your mouse and learn how you can become the next Java developer Expert Realdolmen is searching for.
As Java Developer it will be expected of you
- To share and upgrade your skills through multiple projects ranging from new applications & functionalities developments to complex cross-projects developments. Including elaboration and contribution to maintenance standards.
- To share you expertise and exchange about projects status and issues during the Scrum meetings.
- To help identify and bring your contribution to key improvements elements of development projects.
- To take the lead on the quality of the delivery by playing a proactive role in the testing phases at all the necessary steps of the development.
- To ensure the delivery of well designed, testable and efficient code
- To coach and help junior profiles on some matters (if you feel comfortable)
- To take into account that you'll either be working on client sites or from one of Realdolmen's offices.
- Apassionate developer with at least 2 years of experience of concrete as Java Developer (Backend).
- Avery good knowledge of Java Enterprise.
- Practical knowledge of one the or more of the following technologies: Spring, Angular, Hibernate, JSF, Web Services, XML, JSP/Servlets/JSTL and Maven? Actually ,The more you know, the better!
- Capability to communicate fluently in Dutch & English or French & English
- As “Nice to have” : Knowledge of theins and outs of at least one commercial JEE environment like Oracle Service Bus, IBM WebSphere AS or JBoss Application Server, and a non-commercial product like Tomcat or Geronimo?
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card?
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!