Realdolmen enables companies to translate their strategies into efficient and reliable ICT solutions that really work. To achieve this, we apply the plan | build | operate method. What does this mean? That we take care of the whole lifecycle, from analysis and project implementation to training and maintenance.
2000 employees are already making this a reality, day after day. To give an extra boost to our growth strategy, though, we are permanently on the lookout for a wide range of talents.
For our Project Factory we are looking for experienced Java Developers who want to work effectively in Ghent, Kontich or Brussels.
Join a Scrum team with the best tools
We usually work in teams. Some of our teams work for our clients, others operate from a RealDolmen office.
You'll work in our Software Factory with a stable workplace, in Ghent, Kontich or Lummen. You'll be part of a Scrum team, with the best tools.
Is it you we're looking for?
- Are you a geek at heart?
- Are you resourceful and full of initiative?
- Do you want to be a consultant, not a cubicle programmer?
- Would you rather solve challenging problems than fix (or create) bugs?
- Are you ambitious and always up for something new?
- Do you have the perfect balance of assertiveness and being a team player?
- Get ready to sink your teeth into some serious work!
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even French as well?
- Are you tired of standard run-of-the-mill projects? Our Java teams work on large and challenging development and integration projects. If you're full of passion and creativity, this role will offer you plenty of opportunities to grow.
What technology do we use?
The sky is the limit, but it mostly comes down to:
- Java EE with EJB3.x, JPA 2.x, JSF 2.X and
- Spring stack
- JS frameworks of all sorts, like AngularJS, etc.
- Everything that usually runs on a JBoss application server, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere or 'simply' a Tomcat Web server.
- Atlassian, GIT, SVN, Dynatrace, Jrebel... You name it, we have it!
Are you comfortable with these tools? Do you have even better ideas? If so, looks like you're cut out just right for the job!
Get the rewards you deserve
- Strong coffee to get you going
- A great team that you'll enjoy working with
- Get ahead, with a range of relevant career opportunities
- Enjoy life, with a good salary and handy perks
- Enjoy a higher net salary with IP (Intellectual Property) rewards
- We've got you covered, with a solid laptop with SSD
- Focus on the important stuff, and we'll set you up with a car that works for your situation
- Organize your time how you see fit, with flexible hours
- Choose the workplace that works for you, with the possibility of flexible working hours a public transport allowance or help to set you up a home office