Realdolmen enables companies to translate their strategies into efficient and reliable ICT solutions that really work. To achieve this, we apply the plan | build | operate method. What does this mean? That we take care of the whole lifecycle, from analysis and project implementation to training and maintenance.
2000 employees are already making this a reality, day after day. To give an extra boost to our growth strategy, though, we are permanently on the lookout for a wide range of talents.
Product Assistant Licensing
As Product Assistant you are responsible for offering solutions, giving pre-sales information and following up quotes, orders and deliveries. This ensures that the pre-set targets are achieved.
Your role consists of
- Customer succession and expanding a good customer relationship.
- Act as a personal contact to customers regarding the provision of solutions, presales information, quotations, orders and deliveries with the aim of achieving set targets.
- Continually optimize the customer relationship through more personal contact.
- The daily processing of telephone and written orders (by fax or e-mail), as well as their follow-up.
- Proactively monitoring the customer by checking back orders, following up quotes, orders and on-call orders.
- The presentation of new products and / or promos interesting for your customers as well as maintenance.
- Increase sales by means of sales cross selling.
- Optimizing the accessibility for the customers by means of continuous monitoring of incoming lines as well
You certainly have this knowledge and skills at your disposal:
- You want to have more than three years of relevant work experience.
- You know your languages:
- Dutch or French is your mother tongue. At least you have a basic understanding of the other national language.
- You also speak English.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office, where Excel and Word do not know any secrets for you
Your most important qualities
- You are a good seller with a diplomatic approach.
- You are a team player with a sense of responsibility.
- You work accurately, are stress-resistant and focus on deadlines.
- You are learning to learn and constantly expand your product knowledge by following training courses, reading professional literature and on-the-job training.
- You choose a job in which no two days are the same. You also constantly get to know new people
- You receive a good salary and additional fringe benefits.
- You do not have to be afraid of the traffic jam.
- At RealDolmen you can work at different locations: Huizingen, Kontich, Ghent, Lummen, ... or just at home! You do come to the office for the team meeting, but you know well in advance.
- You learn by doing, but we never leave you to your fate.
- You will certainly feel at home among so many great colleagues!
Interested? Questions? For more information, contact our Recruiter via the button below.