Senior Java Developer (CMS)
As a Senior Java Developer, you will use the latest technologies to design and build solutions for our customers. You have an Agile mindset, and want to take up responsibilities in the projects and teams that you will work in.
- Defining toolsets
- Best practices
- Continuous learning: new Technologiesdevelop quality code using standards, including security and performance objectives
- Analyse business needs and requirements in collaboration with the analysts is a plus
- Design the appropriate architecture for the solutions we will build
- Put quality first
- Coach the more Junior Java consultants
- Eager to learn new technologies/frameworks
- You have a good broad knowledge of Java with backend frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate, Kafka, Camel, CXF, ESB, etc...
- You have product knowledge on a CMS/Platform for example Liferay, Adobe Experience Manager, Jahia, or Magnolia.
- Soft skills:
- Pair Programming
- Team player (we really take the team player part seriously :)).
Languages: We speak our customer's language. That's typically Dutch, French, sometimes English.
Life is full of surprise, like our customers/projects. That's why it's fun! We have always new challenges and we try to get the best from every team member! Everyone is unique, and everyone has his/her own set of talents. Our goal is to get the best from you and keep you as creative and as innovative as possible. At the same time, we count on you to be autonomous and a team player!
Leuven (GFI offices) or other Belgian locations (customer offices)
What can We offer you?
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!