Test Automation Consultant
- We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market.
- We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.
- We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
- Our team of Test Automation Consultants make part of the Realdolmen Testing Team which is a strategic part of our BizDevOps Services, an offering that groups all competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching.
Do you get energy from (amongst others)
- Creating and executing test scripts by means of coding, testing, maintaining and documenting them according to the best practices in software development?
- Sharing your knowledge and coaching users/colleagues who will use the test scripts you created
- Taking the necessary actions to carry out the automated tests within a build and/or release pipeline in the context of Continuous Delivery
- Working in alternating environments where you can broaden your network and deepen your knowledge and experience, having a passion to continuously improve
If that's you or do you have even better ideas? Looks like you're the one for the job!
- Thorough technical experience and the knowledge to program in a modern technology in one of the following programming languages: C #, Java, Ruby, VBScript, ...
- Knowledge of at least two of the following Test Tools: Selenium, MicroFocus UFT, MicroFocus LeanFT, Visual Studio (CodedUI), Tosca, ...
- Experience with Test automation within several Software Development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, V-Model, RUP,...)
- Hands on experience with Software Engineering best practices such as build automation, CI - CD, automated testing, ...
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch and English, both oral and written. Knowledge of French is an advantage
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Realdolmen is doing its best to manage the exceptional situation we are all going through at the moment. Your health is at the center of our attention! We do our best to ensure that job interviews are as safe as possible by offering them to you virtually, via Microsoft Teams, Skype, Whereby, ... So don't hesitate to apply, we are waiting for your applications!