Resource Solutions are working on behalf of our client a Global FinTech organisation who bring the Financial Service's community together by providing the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services.
We are looking for a creative and motivated Java Developer, who is wanting to develop they're career and become part of an Agile Software Delivery Team.
- As a Java Developer in this team you will have the opportunity to design and support many applications in the IT Operational Management space, used by our Operations and Support staff to operate the messaging applications and network.
- You will be part of a global team, and have direct access to our internal customers in various locations.
- On a daily basis, our products need to handle millions of messages in a fast, reliable and secure manner.
- We cover a wide variety of areas within computer science, including software engineering, integration, relational database, application server, software clustering, large scale system design, networking, and security.
- We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems and continually improve our products
- Design, develop, test, enhance and support products from the Interfaces product portfolio.
- Participate in feasibility studies to validate technical solutions for product enhancements.
- Analyse problems, propose and implement solutions.
- Education: University degree in computer science or related field.
- Technical skills:
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Object-oriented design, algorithms, and software design
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of Windows, Unix (AIX, Solaris) and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Java development frameworks
- Personal skills:
- Strong communication; fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Open to new ideas, innovative mindset, intellectual curiosity and self-motivated learner
In return-: you will be part of a dynamic and multinational company employing more than 55 nationalities. This position is based at the global head-quarters based in La Hulpe. This is an extremely modern site with amazing facilities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, various restaurants, On Site doctors and many more.
There is a structured and monitored training and development program in place for you. We offer a motivating work environment with plenty of opportunities to demonstrate your personal strengths and to further develop your technical expertise in a broad range of services. We have benefits such as premium free health insurance, pension plan, sport allowance and a competitive salary on offer.