Resource Solutions are working on behalf of our client, a Global FinTech organisation, who brings the Financial Service's community together by providing the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10,500 customers in 215 countries. We are looking for a Test Engineer to join the Head Quarters based in La Hulpe, Belgium.
The team is looking to hire a technically oriented and motivated Junior and Mid Level Test Engineer to help in the qualification of Interface applications.
The successful candidate will be sensitive to quality, eager to learn, understanding business needs, familiar with testing methodology, a strong team player and committed to deliver.
- Analyze requirements and participate in test preparation for a project or product
- Execute test cases , according to test plans, analyze and log test results.
- Propose and run procedures that help to find errors existing in the product.
- Contribute to a correct evaluation and planning
- Assist in the implementation of test process improvements.
- 3 years degree or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0 - 2 years of experience within a development or testing environment.
- Professional knowledge and expertise:
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work independently but also in team.
- Basic Knowledge of Windows and Unix
- Knowledge in testing methodology is an asset.
Our client has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that are waiting for you.