Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting an ICT Manager Belgium-Netherlands (m/f) for one our clients.
The ICT Manager will be responsible for ICT activities, both for Belgium and the Netherlands.
Being based mostly in the offices of Diegem, you will have the opportunity to travel regularly to the Netherlands (Schiphol: very easy access by plane or Thalys).
Reporting to the Southern Europe IT Director and in dotted line to the Finance Director, your main responsibilities as ICT Manager will include:
- Define the local ICT strategy in line with business strategy and Global ICT strategy;
- Report to the regional manager and share with local top management;
- Manage, motivate and challenge subcontractors and consultants;
- Propose innovative solutions relevant to the business needs;
- Communicate about ICT initiatives locally and at global level.
- Build and maintain ICT infrastructure in line with corporate guidelines;
- Define Service Level Agreements with the business and guaranty their respect;
- Document the systems, writing policies and procedures;
- Ensure the functioning of infrastructures and;
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time and in line with corporate guidelines
- Define and plan the local ICT projects;
- Manage projects and project team respecting time, budget and quality;
- Participate to global ICT projects.
- Define local budget for each budget phase in link with local and global constraints;
- Respect the budget defined and ensure cost effectiveness;
- Order the needed hardware, software or services that has been defined during budget phases and validated.
- Ensure security of data and access in line with corporate rules;
- Set up and follow emergency procedures agreed with the business in case of need;
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes;
- Define internal security guidelines according to Global ICT recommendations;
- Ensure all the internal and external stakeholders know and respect the security guidelines.
- Provide to users the right tools (hardware and software) to work in an efficient way;
- Assure the support of users;
- Prepare materials for newcomers or for renewal of obsolete materials;
- Prepare trainings (perhaps outsourced) to optimize the knowledge and use of the ICT tools (example use of Excel on i-Pads, ....).
The required qualifications for this position are the following
- You have a master's degree level in IT (not mandatory) and have at least 2 or 3 years of experience as IT manager;
- You speak fluently English, French and Dutch;
- You are open-minded, business oriented, dynamic and with a good team spirit.
- You have good general knowledge on ICT and like new technologies.
The needed technical skills are
- Microsoft environment : Exchange, Office, SharePoint
- Infrastructure : LAN (HP,H3C, Comware OS), WAN, WIFI, Firewall
- System : Windows server, VMware, scripting, supervision
- Applications & DB : SAP, SQL server, BI
- Videoconference : Lifesize, Skype for business
Interested in this job? Apply today!