SatADSL is looking for a Software Development Engineer, based in Brussels, in charge of development, configuration and testing of software components belonging to the SatADSL Service Delivery Platform.
The SatADSL Service Delivery Platform is a carrier grade infrastructure to monitor, manage, configure and enforce customer profiles and SLAs.
The Software Development Engineer will be part of the SatADSL Software Development Team.
The Software Development Engineer will also interface with the SatADSL Customer Support Team ensuring that the developed functionalities are ready for the production environment and, on the other hand, that issues reported by the customer support team are escalated, analyzed, followed up and resolved.
The main tasks include:
- Development of specific software components in support to the SatADSL Software Development Team
- Testing of new developed software functionalities to ensure they are ready to go in production
- Follow up of Customer Support issues to ensure their resolution within an acceptable time frame
The Software and Network Engineer will be reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, responsible for all technical matters.
- A good knowledge of C++, C#, ASP.NET and Microsoft Azure.
- Some experience with MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Basic knowledge of IP networking protocols (preferable CCNA)
- Knowledge of Linux environment (Debian, GIT, PHP, LAMP)
- Basic knowledge of VMware ESXI server
- Able to work in a team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Around 2 years of professional experience.
- Very well organised and handling precisely and rapidly, able to work under tight deadlines
- Fluent spoken & written English is mandatory (both written & spoken)
- Challenging job in a dynamic hi-tech company with flexible work environment
- Flexible work environment with the possibility to work from home (compatibly with the needs of the tasks to be performed)
- Goodies in the form of vouchers (lunch, birthday, New year, Eco, ...)
The job position is to be based in Brussels, Belgium.
Temporary in a first stage (6 months) - Permanent if satisfactory after the first period.