Satellit - Agile Coach
2 to 10 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
General Info of the assignment
The new Coach will help the Lean & Agile Office in the client Lean & Agile transition strategy.
Support the two internal coaches thinking out of the box and finding some new strategies to try in the company.
Hard skills and soft skills
Soft skills are far more important than hard skills for this position:
- Team and individual focused attitude
- Know, own and apply, also for himself, the Lean & Agile mindset (value and principles)
- Positive, dynamic & pro-active mind-set
- Assertive with excellent written & oral communication skills (German)
- Experience of at least 5 years as Lean and Agile Coach
- Experience of a Coach for more than two different company transition : big plus
- Experience of a Coach in a different context than IT: big plus
- Able to provide a positive and constructive feedback of improvement
- Languages: Fluent in German and English (French and/or Dutch or an Asset)
Satellit is specialized in business transformation, digital transformation and Microsoft technologies.
Show full description
We've intentionally designed an organization that values people as much as great solutions. You'll find that the employees at Satellit are just the right combination of smart, discriminating and friendly.
We have a company with a special culture that makes people happy-our employees, our clients, and the people who use our solutions. At Satellit, you'll find a diverse mix of bright employees who are often called the smartest people in the room. But don't worry. Things like that don't go to our head. There is always more to learn.
Our culture didn't happen by accident, we create it by drawing on our executives' experience, we consistently analyse how we can make it better, and we make adjustments on regular basis.
Satellit does not set out to be “yet another” IT service provider! Our target is to marshal experienced IT profiles to evolve as one in a common direction: boosting our clients' expertise through our top-rated employees and freelancers.
By working at Satellit, sure, we'll pay you on a regular basis, but the benefits extend far beyond an electronic deposit in your bank account. We keep our team satisfied by offering them the chance to work on rewarding projects within a challenging environment. We also offer training opportunities to keep pace with the latest technologies and provide regular and personal follow-up during the different missions on the clients' site.