Our client wants to engage in a process of transformation of his organization and move towards an organization "Agile".
This involves a transformation of the demand process and the organization in general. The Demand Process is coordinated by 3 actors: our client, their internal customers and the IT department. The transformation of the organization includes the simplification of the analysis process towards the conditions of the Agile "capturing & analysis" method (7 dimensions) as well as the training of the collaborators.
The Agile transformation of the organization also means training, in the form of Agile coaching, of the different teams (Product Owner, Scrum Master, IT team members) and, more generally, the support and training of employees. .
As part of this transformation, our client is looking for Agile consultants and coaches.
- support in setting up an Agile organization
- creating a transformation roadmap
- support of the Agile approach for both business and functional analysts
- Coaching and coaching teams
- coaching developers in adopting Agile methods such as pair programming, continuous delivery, etc.
The following profile is expected of coaches and consultants:
- Coach: organizational experience, at least five (5) years, with certification.
- We expect coaches to have Senior type profiles, that is to say with experience in multiple environments and ability to quickly adapt to our environment and our needs
- Consultant: experience in Agile development (part of technical methods) and continuous integration, a mandatory experience of at least three (3) years in analysis of business and functional demands.
- The consultants have at least one Medior profile. They are very analytical and CAN deliver functional analyzes.
- Coaches and consultants must be bilingual Dutch / French (or excellent knowledge of these 2 languages).
This opportunity is open to employees and self-employed (long mission> 1 year), and is located in Brussels.