Our client is actively looking for an Architect to integrate its ICT Application Team.
The candidate will work
Under the supervision of the Application Architect, he or she will be responsible for the complete cross platform solution designs and follow up the implementation.
As an Architect, your responsibilities will be to:
- Work on cross functional teams from ideation to delivery;
- Coordinate Architecture, functional & technical design coordination;
- Work on architecture urbanization, integration and technical challenges on the client ICT landscape;
- Produce assessments of the identified project & changes impact on both Architectural and Security landscape;
- Follows identified projects from the Elaboration phase onwards in order to identify architectural risks, deviations...
- Support implementation in collaboration with Lead Developers and product owners;
- Assist in producing cross platform solution designs proposals;
- Assist in producing system specifications & integration specifications;
- Help translate system requirements to detailed specifications for developers;
As an Architect, you have at least:
- A bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience;
- Between 5 to 10 years of experience as an architect;
- The ability to write & read formal designs and specifications;
- An experience with Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Very good commands of FR and/or NL + EN;
- Knowledge and/ or experience in the followings:
- UML and BPMN, documentation tools, modelling tools;
- SOA, Database design, XML, Object Oriented; Web development, SAP environment; SQL, Oracle, SQL Server;
- Distributed systems, implementation patterns.
Anf you also are
- Able to work relatively independently following the priorities;
- A good challenger who is assertive;
- A good communicator.