Satellit - Full Stack .NET Developer
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
For our Customer, we are looking for a Senior Full stack developer with a big affinity and expertise in front-end development.
- You will be the one shaping and implementing the future shop which will be the shopping experience for our +8 million north European customer.
- It will be in your hands together with the rest of the customer facing team.
- Very good knowledge of HTML/CSS and Web Standards
- Very good knowledge of OO Design & Patterns
- Good knowledge of Angular & TypeScript
- Eager to specialize in Angular & TypeScript
- Good knowledge of C# on .NET Core or .NET Framework 4.x
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Hands-on experience with Visual Studio or Rider/WebStorm
- Knowledge of MongoDB or other document databases
- Knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in a professional Web environment
- You speak fluent English and Dutch and/or French
And you are also...
- A service oriented team player
- Flexible and autonomous
- Open minded
We intentionally designed an organization that values people as much as great solutions. You'll find the employees at Satellit are the right combination of smart, discriminating, and friendly.
Show full description
We keep our team satisfied by giving them training opportunities on the latest technologies and by providing regular follow-up if they are on clients' site. Our culture didn't happen by accident, we create it by drawing on our executives experience, we consistently analyze how we can make it better, and we make adjustments on regular basis.
What we do: Interim Manager, Custom application development, architecture, application audit, mobile application development, project management, agile enablement, cloud enablement, business analysis & strategy, business intelligence, enterprise & social collaboration, web design & development.
We have a company with a special culture that makes people happy-our employees, our clients, and the people who use our solutions. At Satellit, you'll find a diverse mix of bright employees who are often called the smartest people in the room. But don't worry. Things like that don't go to our head. There is always more to learn.
Satellit does not set out to be “yet another” IT service provider! Out target is to marshal experienced IT profiles to evolve as one in a common direction: boosting our clients' expertise through our top-rated employees and freelances.