As our client is currently transforming itself, we are looking for a solid Infrastructure Architect who has been around the block to join our Architecture team and help us shape our products, design & build our client's future.
We have just started migrating to a:
- Business Service-oriented,
- API and Event-driven,
- AWS Cloud-hosted,
- Microservice-based platform,
so you have the chance to come in and help us build new products in a small, structured and performant Agility-oriented team.
- Your major challenge now is to help us to migrate and evolve from our On-Premise (legacy) system to our new Cloud based MicroServices one.
- We want you to drive and keep this transformation on tracks within the highly motivated Architect team.
- We are evolving towards a Node.js ecosystem and aim to build well documented APIs, well tested code.
- We want our team to understand what we're building and why we choose to build it this way.
- 8+ years of experience in IT infrastructure. (Design, model, implementation)
- A good knowledge of making infrastructure architecture in a public Cloud provider, with a strong preference with AWS
- Good experience in handling On-Premise infrastructure
- Good knowledge of server concepts (deployment, lifcycle of software, monitoring, etc.)
- Good knowledge of network principles (routing, ACL, DMZ,..)
- Good knowledge of security best practices
- General knowledge of AWS services and Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation). Certification is an obvious plus.
- Good experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Good knowledge in both Microsoft Windows Server and Linux Ubuntu server
- Fluent English. French or Dutch are a plus.
Send your CV via the button below.