Our client is actively looking for a .NET C# developer to integrate in its development teams...
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments...
Based on detailed analysis (UML), and following our client's guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation.
The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect.
Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
- Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work - Ability to learn a complex business model
- Ability to develop on the .NET platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules
- Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Affinity with the technical stack used by the team:
- ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI
- .NET Core & .NET 4.6
- Visual Studio 2017
- SQLServer, Entity Framework
- Oracle & Toad
- Design patterns