Satellit - .NET Technical Lead
> 2 years experience
Our client is currently looking for a .NET Technical Lead to join them for a long-term.
As a .NET Technical Lead, your role will be to:
- Work on multiple projects. The main project is an internal migration that required to coach a team of 4 developers;
- Lead the team but also be hands-on with the development.
As a .NET Technical Lead, you have at least:
- A Bachelor or University degree in computer science or equivalent by experience;
- A previous team lead experience is desired but not necessary;
- At least 5 years of experience as senior developer with a desire to work as a team lead.
- Frontend experience is not mandatory but ideally you will have an interest in working with Angular.
- You speak English and French and/or Dutch.
- Key skills:
- .NET core
- Angular OR AngularJS (front end knowledge is a bonus)
Satellit is specialized in business transformation, digital transformation and Microsoft technologies.
Show full description
We've intentionally designed an organization that values people as much as great solutions. You'll find that the employees at Satellit are just the right combination of smart, discriminating and friendly.
We have a company with a special culture that makes people happy-our employees, our clients, and the people who use our solutions. At Satellit, you'll find a diverse mix of bright employees who are often called the smartest people in the room. But don't worry. Things like that don't go to our head. There is always more to learn.
Our culture didn't happen by accident, we create it by drawing on our executives' experience, we consistently analyse how we can make it better, and we make adjustments on regular basis.
Satellit does not set out to be “yet another” IT service provider! Our target is to marshal experienced IT profiles to evolve as one in a common direction: boosting our clients' expertise through our top-rated employees and freelancers.
By working at Satellit, sure, we'll pay you on a regular basis, but the benefits extend far beyond an electronic deposit in your bank account. We keep our team satisfied by offering them the chance to work on rewarding projects within a challenging environment. We also offer training opportunities to keep pace with the latest technologies and provide regular and personal follow-up during the different missions on the clients' site.