Satellit - Senior .NET Full Stack Developer
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
Our client is looking for a Senior .NET C# developer with also some experience with Web frameworks.
As a Fullstack Developer, your role will be to:
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
- Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new products.
As a .NET Fullstack developer .NET, you have:
- A bachelor or Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience;
- At least 5 years of experience as developer;
- Very good languages skills in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- Good knowledge in .NET platform;
- Experience in working efficiently with legacy code.
- Good knowledge in the following technologies:
- NET MVC & WebAPI
- Angular 8, WCF
- .NET Core & .NET Framework 4.6 and Azure
Satellit is specialized in business transformation, digital transformation and Microsoft technologies.
Show full description
We've intentionally designed an organization that values people as much as great solutions. You'll find that the employees at Satellit are just the right combination of smart, discriminating and friendly.
We have a company with a special culture that makes people happy-our employees, our clients, and the people who use our solutions. At Satellit, you'll find a diverse mix of bright employees who are often called the smartest people in the room. But don't worry. Things like that don't go to our head. There is always more to learn.
Our culture didn't happen by accident, we create it by drawing on our executives' experience, we consistently analyse how we can make it better, and we make adjustments on regular basis.
Satellit does not set out to be “yet another” IT service provider! Our target is to marshal experienced IT profiles to evolve as one in a common direction: boosting our clients' expertise through our top-rated employees and freelancers.
By working at Satellit, sure, we'll pay you on a regular basis, but the benefits extend far beyond an electronic deposit in your bank account. We keep our team satisfied by offering them the chance to work on rewarding projects within a challenging environment. We also offer training opportunities to keep pace with the latest technologies and provide regular and personal follow-up during the different missions on the clients' site.