- general coordination of SAP ERP use at Sck-CEN;
- analyze new needs and find solutions based on knowledge of various company processes and company applications;
- analyse, describe precisely and document problems in company processes within and/or out of SAP ERP, consider solutions and possibilities with SAP or other applications (with an interface to SAP) and work out retained solutions by configuring SAP modules, managing implementation, testing (and debugging), etc.
- support SAP users, mainly for FI/CO modules and BI (for drawing up budget and monitoring projects) and give trainings.
- technical management of BI environment; maintenance of BI architecture and design and building concrete solutions and reports;
- programming and configuration in SAP and Bex Analyzer (Business Intelligence tool) are important;
- maintain expertise in SAP and other applications (with an interface to SAP), Bex and Business Objects;
- participation in seminaries organized by SAP and other partners aiming at improvements for Sck-CEN.
- you have a Master's degree in computer science, business informatics or any related degree and you have considerable practical experience with SAP, preferably in performing functional analysis and with functional knowledge of SAP in modules such as FI, PS, CO, SD, FM, MM, etc
- you are familiar with the various financial SAP modules; knowledge of SAP FI/CO/MM/SD is of vital importance.
- you have a customizing experience in SAP and are able to configure and develop in SAP and Bex Analyzer (Business Intelligence tool).
- you are able to read/interpret Abap code.
- experience in other SAP solutions such as Human Resources, Project Management, Maintenance Management is an asset.
- experience in S/4hana and Fiori is an asset.
- knowledge of Microsoft Windows and SQL Server.
- you have organizational awareness and can work analytically and project-oriented (take care of various tasks at once and execute them).
- you are flexible and ready to take on different tasks.
- you have good communicative and presentation skills.