Are you ready to join 5 developers and numerous of other great employees in an awesome scale-up by and for motivated bastards?
Seal Jobs has taken the student market by storm. Growing from the first line of code 3 years ago to 30.000 students today.
We have an a-w-e-s-o-m-e office in Antwerp with parking. We also offer flexible hours and possibility to work remote from time to time. Sounds great? Keep on reading!
Things we're proud of
- You're in control and we value your opinion. If you're the type of person that would rather just get assignments and complete them it might not be a good fit for you. Speak out, test new things, fall and get up again. It's all part of the spirit that makes Seal Jobs successful.
- People who join the core team of Seal Jobs, stay at Seal Jobs. We are a team of not only colleagues but also friends. If you're part of the team, you're part of the #sealfamily.
- Supportive environment. Even the most senior developers need someone with technical knowledge they can talk to to figure things out. When you're stuck we help each other out. So far, there's not a single task that we weren't able to solve.
- We support growth. We're looking for a Senior profile, someone who has deep knowledge. But Senior developer is not the highest position you can achieve in our group. We're rolling out new projects and trying different things constantly. If you're ready for something new we have a lot of challenges where a leading role is always welcome.
- You won't have difficulties paying your bills. When you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. We value your skills and are willing to pay a premium for that.
Things you should be proud of
- You found React.JS and fell in love with it. New framework? Flavor of the month? Nah, this is the f*cking future! You liked it so much you started working with React Native and never looked back.
- You have an eye for design and UX. Even though we have InHouse designers you can give them positive feedback.
- You have a failing forward mentality. Everyone fails, failing fast is the biggest asset you can have.
Are you ready to rumble?
Send me your CV via the button below with whatever information you think is relevant.
Don't be afraid, Martijn is a really nice and talented guy. He's the best. And he definitely did not write this vacancy. Or did I?