Security Architect / Consultant / SPOC
Are you expert in IT Security ?
Are you looking for a new challenge ?
Be sure to have a look at this Great & URGENT opportunity !
This Nationwide company is active in the telecommunications sector within a complex and challenging environment.
Your most important tasks will be
- The analysis of security aspects of business projects. Ensure the projects are provided with the appropriate level of technical guidance to guarantee sufficient Security controls are implemented in the different projects.
- Works with all units of the company to identify security requirements, using methods that include risk and business impact assessments. Components of this activity include but are not limited to communication, facilitation and consensus building.
- Ensure up-to-date security documentation is available.
You'll also be responsible for
- Design and consult on solutions which achieve an optimal balance between Security and project requirements
- Collaborate to security incident management response activities as well as the investigation of security breaches.
- Undertake the development and maintenance Standard Security Requirements standard and checklist.
- Ensuring up-to-date security and project related documentation is available at all times
- The IT Security Engineer will be located in the Headquarters of Brussels and will report to Corporate Security.
- As security SPOC inside key business projects you will be consulting and advice on practical implementations and security measures taking into account both the established Security Policies and guidelines and the business requirement.
- You will interact with IT and Network engineering departments in order to identify the most optimal and balanced solution which consolidates both security and project requirements. You seek consensus and are able to find alternative solutions, mitigations if needed.
- You will verify, validate and approve the Firewall change request are in line with the agreed design.
- You perform the necessary validation of the deliverables yourself, alternatively if needed, you will setup and coordinate the execution of External pentests in order to validate the Security of the project deliverables prior to going into production. Pentest results will be analysed and translated by you into recommendations. You have ability and skills to articulate and present your observations and recommendations to Project Stakeholders as well as Senior Management. You will also identify and quantify remaining residual risks using Risk Management Framework.
- You will be governing both exceptions & exemptions, and you will act as a contact for any ad-hoc security consultations. As a member of Corporate Security Department you will also assist in the continuous enhancement of the Security Operations Center and the processes thereof.
- University Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience (3 to 5 years min).
- Basic knowledge of the telecom sector
- Practical knowledge of security systems and good knowledge of Security Solutions on the market
- Basic knowledge of general network environment (LAN, WAN, WiFi, Routers, switches)
- Basic knowledge of network communication protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, MPLS)
- Knowledge Penetration knowledge
- Technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems and a wide range of security technologies
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure, including Routers, switches, Firewalls
- Basic knowledge of and experience with identity and access management (IAM) principles
- Flexible and open for fast changes
- Good presentation and communication skills & team player
- You are fluent in English. Dutch or french is a plus
- Long term Mission
- Attractive Daily rate
- Famous Company
- Great Location : Brussels
Are you interested? APPLY online via the button below!
Don't forget it's urgent.
I look forward to hearing from you.