Are you an experienced Information Security Architect?
You are currently looking for a new challenging project ?
Make sure to ahve a look at this opportunity !
I have been mandated by a well-known Telecom Company with offices located in brussels.
They are currently looking for a new IS Architect / SPOC
- The IT Security Architect will be located in Brussels and will report to Corporate Security.
- As Security SPOC inside key business projects you will be consulting and advice on practical implementations and security measures taking into account both the established Security Policies and guidelines and the business requirement.
- You will interact with IT and Network engineering departments in order to identify the most optimal and balanced solution which consolidates both security and project requirements.
- You seek consensus and are able to find alternative solutions, mitigations if needed.
- You will verify, validate and approve the Firewall change request are in line with the agreed design.
- You perform the necessary validation of the deliverables yourself, alternatively if needed, you will setup and coordinate the execution of External Pentests in order to validate the Security of the project deliverables prior to going into production.
- Pentest results will be analysed and translated by you into recommendations.
- You will be governing both exceptions & exemptions, and you will act as a contact for any ad-hoc security consultations.
Your most important challenges will be:
- The analysis of security aspects of business projects.
- Ensure the projects are provided with the appropriate level of technical guidance to guarantee sufficient Security controls are implemented in the different projects.
- Works with all units of the company to identify security requirements, using methods that include risk and business impact assessments. Components of this activity include but are not limited to communication, facilitation and consensus building.
- Ensure up-to-date security documentation is available.
In this role you will also be responsible for
- Design and consult on solutions which achieve an optimal balance between Security and project requirements
- Collaborate to security incident management response activities as well as the investigation of security breaches.
- Undertake the development and maintenance Standard Security Requirements standard and checklist.
- You have a University Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of the Telecom sector and the applicable technologies
- Practical knowledge of security systems en good knowledge of security solutions on the market (eg. Firewall, DMZ, SSL/IPsec VPN, Proxy, Remote Access, PKI ...)
- Basic knowledge of general network environment (LAN, WAN, WiFi, routers, switches)
- Basic knowledge of network communication protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, MPLS)
- Good Application Penetration knowledge (eg. Xss, buffer overflow, URL tampering, SQL Injection, DDoS, Botnet, ...)
- Technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, Anti-Malware solutions and desktop security tools
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, Firewalls, and the associated network protocols and concepts
- Knowledge of and experience with identity and access management (IAM) principles, processes and tools
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of operational methods and procedures
- Flexible and open for fast changes.
- You are fluent in English (French and Dutch is a plus)
- Well-known Company
- Great Location : Brussels
- Attractive Daily Rate
- Long Term Mission
Are you interested ?
Don't hesitate to contact me to discuss this opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you.