I am looking for a Security engineer willing to begin a new challenge in a dynamic company leader
on their market!
Security engineer - the company
In a fast-growing IT world, this company is a leader on the market of the Telecom industry. Always looking to improve, you will have the opportunity to work with talented CO-workers willing to learn on a daily-basis.
Their international network will allow you to expend your connections and become a recognised security engineer on the global market.
Working in an open-minded structure will allow you to enjoy a great work-life balance and be closer to your loved ones.
As the tasks are variable, you will have the opportunity to use your different skills on many expertise levels therefor, as you will improve, your responsibilities within the company will grow.
Security engineer - the job
- You will implement, operate and maintain security solutions
- You will develop, maintain and share technical expertise
- You will monitor and troubleshoot network and security devices
- You will be in charge of the enforcement of the network security policies
- You will work with the following technologies: Fortinet, Cicsco Security, Fireeye, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, ...
Security engineer - your profile
- You have a bachelor of equivalent experience
- You are a team player
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience and strong affinity with security
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
Security engineer - the offer
- Salary up to 60K
- Company Car
- Fuel card
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Telecom advantages