Selligent is in search of a visionary Build Engineer to join our fast-growing Selligent Marketing Cloud team. With a recently launched new product and refreshed brand, it's an exciting time to join and build upon the exciting features across our platforms.
If you're looking to join an experienced team that's committed to delivering outstanding client experience balanced with a focus on creating business impact, let's talk!
What you´ll do
Do you enjoy analyzing and working on challenging problems, maintaining and creating processes and contributing to creative marketing solutions? Then you are the Build & Release Engineer we're looking for at Selligent:
- As a Build & Release Engineer you will be part of a cross-functional development team and work together with other engineers in a scaled Agile setting to drive, contribute and support the delivery of the core product of Selligent Marketing Cloud.
- You have a keen interest in designing and implementing build, test, deployment and configuration management support.
- Together, Sprint after Sprint, you deliver and maintain a mission critical pipeline for our product and ensuring the highest level of quality while driving improvements in the current processes.
- You will work internally in our Hasselt or Braine office
- Enjoyed a higher education in IT/Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional engineering teams and stakeholders
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in English, Dutch and French are a plus
- Affinity with Agile & Test-driven Development
- Posses an analytical mindset in order to analyze the effectiveness of software releases and make improvements
- Strong practical experience with implementation of CI/CD pipelines in TFS/Azuredevopse
- Strong practical experience with GIT, Azure & PowerShell
- Working knowledge of common database technologies including MS SQL
- Experience with the Octopus deployment and release management tool is a plus
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus
- Good understanding of test automation tools or frameworks
- An opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge, and to grow in a stimulating environment within a fast-growing high technology international company
- Competitive salary and benefits based on your experience