Senior Data Analyst
One of the major entrepreneurships and insurance service provider in Belgium is now looking for their new Senior Data Analyst.
- As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for creating and managing data solutions that transform data into knowledge.
- In the long run, you will improve data systems so that the company can make better decisions.
- You will evolve within an environment in which personal development is central.
- You will join an environment where the well-being and personal development of employees are essential.
- You will develop, maintain and exploit data models and analytical tools and techniques to generate reliable, varied and constantly updated information flows and to determine trends and developments by performing segmentations and predictive analyses
- You will design and manage data solutions
- You will carry out technological and methodological monitoring and identify opportunities for improvement to develop new tools or applications while respecting a budget or strategic and environmental constraints
- You will collect, analyse and disseminate data on the situation of the company, its consumers and its market, in order to support strategic decision-making and operational management
- Initiate and manage new BI projects in order to enrich strategic thinking and anticipate future needs in terms of management tools or studies
- You will create, organize, manage, analyze and decide on the selection, enrichment and modeling of data as part of the creation of the Datawarehouse and maintain it in order to ensure a coherent and complete view of the company
- You have a Master degree
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the development, use of data models, data analysis, reporting, dashboarding
- You have deep knowledge in data management system, the ETL Framework, R/Python, Power BI
- You speak French or Dutch and you have professional proficiency in English
- You will earn a salary up to 60 000 euros depending on you experience
- You will get a very interesting extra-legal package:
- meal vouchers (8€/day)
- +35 days holiday
- Group + Health insurance for you and your family
- And more...
- You will join an Agile team constantly working in "start-up mode" with the support of management and the resources of a large multinational group
- You will evolve in a stimulating international and interdisciplinary professional environment and benefit from many opportunities for personal development
- You will start a long-term career within an ambitious team which will help to reach your career goals and fulfil your ambitions
- You will have the chance to join a unique work environment that encourages the development of all talents
- You will have the chance to benefit of important growing perspectives by keeping you challenged to reach higher positions
Therefore, if you want to work for an emblematic company where success is a one-way street, do not waste any more time and send your CV ASAP!
- Confidentiality Assured -
Please note that by applying your CV is sent directly and only to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.