Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a Senior Java developer located in Brussels to reinforce their dynamic IT department and take the survey payment method to new heights
They offer you several career paths: under the guidance of a dedicated mentor you can become a project manager, Architect, Business Analyst... All of this depends on how hard you are willing to work!
This company is a world leader, providing cutting edge payment solutions for companies located all over the world. Their 35 years of expertise has developed a unique acceptance, where security and open applications meet.
Due the flat structure within the company, there governs a family feeling within the company.
This exceptional experience inside this big company is the perfect chance to further improve your people management skills and take your career to the next level.
Join this company and be able to manage the full process of innovative projects!
- You will be in charge of the software design, development and testing of their applications using:
- Technologies and frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, HTML5, CSS, Databases
- Software tools such as unit testing, Version Control, continuous integration, ...
- You will work together with project managers and architects.
- You will be in charge of the full cycle development of applications, while being in contact with their clients.
- You understand requirements and translate them in software that helps users to increase their productivity.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Java development.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Informatics.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You speak fluently Dutch or French and English.
An attractive salary (up to 70k per year) with the following package:
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Flexible working hours
You will work in a dynamic work environment with the flexibility and the opportunities of a human-sized company.
You will receive a lot of trainings and development opportunities adapt to your needs to become the best of the best!