Senior IT Project Manager
For one of my partner I am looking for Senior IT Project Manager to manage end-to-end IT project delivery in the area of Medical Information/Medical Affairs.
- Working closely together with stakeholder from Medical Affairs, IT and external vendors.
- Lead the implementation and set up the support and maintenance model of IT solutions, and keep them compliant with the company SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Create and execute on a detailed IT project plan, ensure delivery in alignment with relevant IT departments (Security, Architecture, Infrastructure, Compliance, Validation as a service) following the company IT Project Management Methodology.
- Set deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summarizes progress of the IT project for upper management
- You need Experience with Security, Compliance and GxP aspects of IT system implementation, preferably within Pharma Industry + Proven experience managing medium-sized IT projects across multiple business and IT stakeholder groups in validated environment.
- Planning, organization and reporting
- Crossfunctional / crossborder team experience, able to work in an Agile and complex matrix organization
- Commitment to deadlines, stress resistant
- Good communicator
- Proactive, works autonomously
- A dynamic environnemnt
- possible extension
- 6 months project minimum