Senior System Engineer / FinTech SaaS
This FinTech present in several countries in the World is currently looking its new Senior System Engineer.
They are global leader providing SaaS financial, cash and risk management solutions and platform at more than 2000 customers in the world.
120 engineers spread on Paris, Luxembourg, New-York, Hong-Kong... you will join a passionate and innovate Team focused on New Technologies, Best Practices and Fast Growing Culture, allowing to obtain 250 new clients per year.
You will enjoy the environment and you will reach a quick evolution !
Role & Tasks
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Operations, you will be responsible for production, development,test, and upgrade of Linux / Windows systems, responsibilities on these systems include system engineering, deployment, provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
- Ensure global IT Security and Performance
- Develop, contribute and maintain system standards, installation and configuration procedures
- Perform daily system monitoring and ensure integrity and availability of the whole infrastructure
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports the infrastructure and the application (Windows server2016 =>2019)
- Offer and deploy innovation to increase infrastructure (Cloud, DevOps, Storage, SLA..)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a Bachelor Degree in IT or a Master Degree
- ITIL and ISO27K certification is a Big Plus !
- Virtualization, Windows and Linux are required.
- Scripting and Network skills (Firewall, Cisco, WAN/LAN) is an asset
- A competitive salary up to 70k€ (depending on your profile) coupled with benefits and insurance
- Meal vouchers 10,8€
- Laptop + Mobile phone
- Easy access location in Luxembourg City
- A fulfilling position where you can deal your own way with your responsibilities, from A to Z of a project
- Training and Certification
- Flexible Hours
- The opportunity to work in an international, respectful environment with a local and familiar atmosphere
Captivated by this opportunity that will mark the beginning of your career?
Do not hesitate to send us your resume via the button below, only one interview to assess your technical skills will determine if you are suitable for this position.