Senior Test Engineer
You will be part of the Testing team which will allow you to work on the latest technologies and tools. As you will join a company with continuous evolution, it will allow you to work on different projects, which will give you the advantage of growing you career within the company.
For our key partner, a leading digital services company based in Brussels, we are looking for a Senior Automatic Test Engineer.
They are one of the biggest companies in Belgium that provide digital solutions and IT services.
Their mission is the following: By offering digital, secure and innovative solutions, as partner of the insurance companies, they increase their productivity and sparks customer delight.
- You will have to understand the requirements and risks, where document manual tests and to automate these documented manual tests and test-plans
- You will execute the automated tests on software packages
- You will develop automated tests and test plans
- You will analyse and improve the test plans and test sets
- You will analyse, advise and implement the necessary metrics
- You have minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and ISTQB certified
- You have at least 5 years experience as Automation Test Engineer
- You have experience working with Tricentis Tosca and ERP Packages
- You speak fluent French and English / Dutch is a plus
- A salary up to 60 000€ depending on your experience
- You will have Flexible hours and will be working from home 3 days a week.
- You will get a highly attractive holiday package which will enhance your work-life balance
- You will join a leading company in the insurance field giving you the opportunity to keep on a successful path
- You will benefit from a very competitive package package including
- a company car
- fuel card
- net expenses
- meal vouchers