As a Project Manager you will participate in the Aladdin Digital Customer Services program. In the Aladdin Dcs program, a software factory organization will be started in a cloud environment (Azure) in collaboration with an external party (IES). Subsequently, an innovative mobile application will be built iteratively in a combination of front-end, back-end and integration services.
Managing different teams of experts within the Group as well as collaboration with external parties is the biggest challenge in this regard. The project is framed within a major strategic program. The PM will therefore also have to coordinate with the program core team.
We are looking for a Project Manager with significant experience in a similar architecture and ICT solutions. The focus of the assignment is to prepare the initiation, definition and start-up / control of the realization of projects that activate additional 'brands' of the Group on the mobile Dcs app with the necessary adjustments in the back-ends that these brands use.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for
- coordinating and following up project activities with the project team via daily stand-ups and short sprint cycles (2-3w) for the agreed scope
- guaranteeing the progress of the project
- managing the project team
- coordinating the project activities
- enforcing decisions
- monitoring and managing the scope, planning and cost of the project
- monitoring the quality of the project deliverables
- managing and escalating changes compared to agreed scope, time and costs according to the expected process
- managing the project stakeholders' expectations of the project
- mapping and updating an overview of these stakeholders
- monitoring and managing the communications around the project
As a Project Manager you deliver at least the following output
- a qualitative, up-to-date and validated project sheet in our standard format and archived in our internal archive
- a listing of the project deliverables in a WBS
- a qualitative and up-to-date project plan, with mapped dependencies and milestones
- a project status report in our standard format and archived according to the guidelines of the program
- a resource demand in the short, medium and long term, in our standard Excel