As an experienced IT architect, you help to build the foundations of the Group's IT architecture and B2B application landscape. A dynamic, growing organization, where you are at the ForeFront of important digital developments.
Within the Group, the IT architecture team is expanding the application landscape, tailored to the Enterprise IT architecture and the reference architecture. In concrete terms, you help build the entire IT side of Retail Partners Group, and help shape the B2B branch within the Group in a unique form of partnership with independent retailers.
What are your responsibilities?
- You design B2B IT solutions that meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the client and that are in line with the Enterprise IT and reference architecture.
- You contribute to our application landscape that consists of on-premise and Cloud applications, package solutions and in-house development.
- You create support for your IT solution among the client, the project team and the experts.
- You identify the risks in the IT area and support the client in making decisions and evaluating alternative solutions.
- You develop the reference architecture according to the needs of the client and in synchronization with the general developments in the IT field if these can yield an advantage for the client.
- You monitor the IT realization by our expert teams.
- You document architecture decisions.
- You contribute to architecture governance by participating in the necessary governance processes and / or by participating in the existing governance boards.
- Knowledge and experience - You have a master's degree or equivalent experience. You have also worked as an IT architect for five years. Knowledge of EA modeling languages ??and frameworks, such as ArchiMate and TOGAF, is a plus.
- Curious - The world of B2B is changing so quickly that as an IT architect you have to keep up with it all the time. You think that's a great challenge and you chase all the news and trends yourself.
- Conceptual ability - Your designs start from a concept: your client wants to achieve a goal or has a problem. You listen and think along. Then you come up with concrete solutions.
- Customer focus - In everything you do, you keep the interests of the client in mind. You identify risks in the IT field, follow developments in the IT field and dare to take decisions in complex situations. You provide substantiated advice so that your client can make a choice.
- Strong communication skills - You communicate fluently and know how to convince others through your involvement, assertiveness and accessibility.
- Knowledge of languages ??- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English with your colleagues in Belgium and India. Knowledge of French is a plus to be able to consult with every colleague.