As a Solution Architect you are responsible for creating project architectures that satisfy the business need while at the same time complying to the existing reference architecture. You make sure functional and non-functional requirements are met, you are involved in vendor and solution selection and work with the designers to create solutions that follow the proposed architecture. You will help create on a common solution with the technical architects and the domain architect.
- Create and document your solution architecture.
- Provide solution implementation coordination to make sure of alignment with the proposed architecture.
- Have a hands-on approach applying IT best practices and architectural standards to follow
- Have a good all round knowledge of current architectural concepts.
- Provide expertise in your disciplines and areas
- Work closely with our implementation partners.
- Approve designs and validate if the implementation remains within bounds.
- Master degree or equivalent through experience
- Senior: > 8 Years of experience as Solution Architect
- Languages: Dutch/French and English.
- Experience with translating applications requirements into solutions.
- Used to giving input and validating RFP's.
- A software development background is necessary. You will need to work with people who work in different technology stacks. .NET, Java, MongoDB, PHP, PL/SQL, React,...
- In this particular position Java knowledge is necessary.
- The ability to understand and devise architectures for different eco systems (mobile, Web, ,..)
- A clear grasp of software development methods and tooling (Scrum / waterfall / CI/CD / tooling)
- API management integration technologies and ?Service Architecture knowledge are necessary (K8s /Azure)
- You can document the environment using ArchiMate 3.0 in SparX
- A good understanding of infrastructure concepts is a must (gateways, proxies, general network, authentication, AD, ...)
- Domain driven design experience is a plus
- Experience with Azure. Multi cloud experience is a plus.
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Position specific requirements
- Strong experience with Operations and Production process (SLA, Monitoring, Incident Management)
- Experience in API MicroServices Design, distributed systems, Silo Architectures
- Strong skills with backend/flows security (Certificates, Data encryption, Proxies, routing rules, FW)
- Experience with application architectures using Java (Silo Design, orchestration, Queues, JWT..)
Skills & competences
- Ability to understand and apply the long-term ("Big Picture") vision and tactical needs.
- You are customer-oriented and security-minded.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitating and negotiating
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- You have experience working together with Service Providers